Last modified: October 2, 2020
Copow respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website copow.com (our “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Site and in text messages and emails between you and Copow. It does not apply to information collected by us offline.
This policy does it apply to any information collected by any third party, such as our payment processor or the provider of any content that may link to or be accessible from the Site.
What information we collect
- Personal identifying information. For example, when you sign up for a subscription or contact us with a question, we may collect your name, email address, delivery address and phone number.
- Other information. When you use our Site, we may collect information that does not identify you personally, such as information about the browser you are using, your IP address and domain. We might track the pages you visit. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave our Site. We collect this information using tracking tools described in this policy. To control those tools, please read the “Your Choices” section.
How we collect information
- We collect information directly provided by you. For example, if you sign up for a subscription or contact us to ask questions.
- We collect information from you passively. We collect personal information about users over time and across different websites when you use this Site. We also have third parties that collect personal information this way. We use tracking tools like browser cookies, flash cookies, and web beacons.
- We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site. We use the information we get from Google Analytics only to improve this site. We do not share with Google any information that would readily identify you. Google may have access to information about your device, such as IP or MAC address. We have no control over how Google uses this information.
How we use information
We use the information we collect:
- To provide our meal subscription services and fulfill your orders for our products.
- To respond to your questions and requests, and to communicate with you about your account.
- To notify you about changes to our services, products, policies or the Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We do not sell or rent your personal data to anyone. We may share your information for our business purposes and as legally permitted, including:
- With third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, we share information with vendors. We may also authorize them to collect information on our behalf. Some vendors may be located outside of the United States.
- To comply with the law. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order, subpoena or other governmental request.
- For other reasons we may describe to you.
- You can choose not to provide personal information. However, if you don’t provide us with information, you cannot sign up for our subscription service or buy products from us.
- You can opt out of marketing emails or text messages by following the instructions in any marketing emails or text messages you receive. You can also opt-out by sending us an email.
- To request changes to or to review your information, please send us an email. You may also email us to have your personal information deleted.
- You can control cookies and tracking tools. Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies or other tracking tools. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. If you block cookies on your browser, certain features on our Site may not work. If you block or delete cookies, not all of the tracking activities we have described here will stop. Choices you make are both browser and device-specific.
- Our Do Not Track Policy. Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our sites are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
Where we store information
Our Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us may be transferred to the United States. Please also be aware that by using our sites and giving us your information, you consent to such transfer. You also understand that the U.S. may not provide the same level of protections as the laws of your country.
We use industry standard means to protect our Site and your information. The Internet is not 100% secure, though. We cannot promise that your use of our Site will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution on the Internet.
Our Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
From time to time we may change our privacy practices. The latest version of this policy will be posted here. Sometimes there may be a material change to this policy that we wish to apply retroactively. If so, we will notify you and obtain your consent to the extent required by law.
How to get additional information
If you have questions you can call us at 208-779-2109 or reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.